Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Avenue

I have found a site called goodreads.com. They deal with new author stuff, meeting other authors, or hearing from fans.

So, I have my profile posted on their website now.

Funny. I actually learned something about my own book from their site. Turns out, The Rebirth of Rhin is available on Barnes & Noble.com.
I would like to take a moment here to say, "What?"

Barnes & Noble, the physical store, won't sell my work... but Barnes & Noble the website will?
HUH?

Interesting.

Anyway, if you'd like, you can go to goodreads.com and find out what kind of books I'm reading/have read and what I thought about them. Or, you could go to the site and not look me up at all.
But, how is that living, I ask you?

It's basically Myspace but with books. And minus all the creepy forty-year-old bald men. Hopefully.

Here is the link to my profile page:


Also, here's a piece of artwork I made waaaay back in '06. If you know about Drizzt Do'Urden, you'll know what the deal is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment