Friday, January 9, 2009

To lighten the mood: 4chan.org

I recently had a chat with someone known as Dingo. He divulged the name of a website: 4chan.org.
According to Dingo, this site is quite interesting. Here are his words, unedited.
Maybe you'd care to take a look. I know I'm intrigued.

Dingo:

"Yeah... If there is one site that could be proclaimed the cesspool of the internet then 4chan.org/b is it.

When I say 'cesspool', I mean cesspool: no structure, no rules, no way of predicting what is next other than going over the collection of memes in all existence, people come up with the most gruesome of pictures too every once in a while, not a big fan of that.

Geekish, trollish sheeps spouting meme after meme trying to outwit eachother. It is a goddamn real-life social experiment. That shit is out of control.
Anarchy is what you might call it."

Wow. Profoundly disturbing stuff. I think I can speak for Mankind as a species when I say, "I weep for us."

But, the damage has been done. This behemoth of crap exists. So, I give you the link to serve you... and generate hits for my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment