Friday, January 16, 2009

Weird Coincidence!

We all know who's taking a hike in a little over 3 days, right? Goodbye, "Dubyah"! Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee!

But what you don't know, and so I shall inform you, is that there's another really awesome thing happening in three days:

The Rebirth of Rhin will be made available on amazon.com in E-Book form. You can buy it for your Kindle machine, or for your PC!
And the best part? The list price, of course! $4.99!

"But, Julian," you ask, "what if I don't have a Kindle?"

If you don't have the funds for a Kindle at the moment, there's a free program that allows you to read the .prc file. And, because I'm so sweet, I'm providing you with the link:

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/downloadsoft/productdetailsreader.asp

Good things come in bunches, eh? So, this month, say faretheewell to Bushy and nestle yourself in with a digital copy of The Rebirth of Rhin.

Oh, and congrats to me for my 100th post! Fitting that I'm trying to weasel money out of everyone on this momentous occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment