Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Off-Beat Flu Remedy

I was sick all last week. I wasn't doing well at all, let's put it that way. Any more details might prove... unsavory.

But in my toxicosis, a friend told me about a way to fight cold/flu germs.
The Method goes as follows:

Take an onion, peeled, cut off the top and bottom and soak in honey. (You're doing all this inside a bowl, of course). Place another bowl on top of the one containing the onion. You've got yourself a little bowl-turtle now.

Let it all soak for at least three hours. After that, the bowl will contain some weird honey/onion-juice hybrid. Scoop this liquid up and drink til gone.
It doesn't taste bad at all (just spicey honey, really) and it worked well for me. Probably sped up my recovery by at least a day, no kidding.

Worth a try this flu-season, eh?

Would I lie to you? What do I stand to gain? I'm not a spokesperson for the Onion Company or the Birds and Bees Honey Brand, so don't worry.
Anyway, how would I enforce that and profit from it? Wow, you're quite the paranoid one, aren't you.

Just drink your damn honey-onion juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment