Saturday, August 23, 2008

E-Things

Everything has become an E-something. And, soon, so shall my book.

That's right, gentlepeople: quickly enough, I plan on making The Rebirth of Rhin available on Amazon Kindle. That'll hopefully broaden my horizons a smidgeon.

"Every little bit helps," said Chun Fa Lee
As he watered in the Yellow Sea.

My dad taught me that one when I was a wee lad of eight. Good times.

Also, I may post a sneak preview of tRoR on this blog. Because I like you. :)
I'll mull it over. First few pages sound good? Send me your thoughts, Padawans. Again with the Star Wars?
Speaking of Star Wars. I know we weren't, but still. When Yoda and Obi-Wan go around spewing the term "younglings" every other sentence in Revenge of the Sith... did that irk anyone else? Did you, too, feel like peeling your eyeballs? Cheese-grating your spine? Eegh. For one reason or another, "younglings" just grinds at the gooey center of my being.

Disconcerted by all the madness? Don't be! It's all in good fun.
Look to the title of the blog, my friends. All will become clear. Only a stone's throw away...

Salute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment