Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If You Love Cats and Webcomics...

I seriously suggest you follow this link:

http://www.lackadaisycats.com/

It's a webcomic set in 1920s to 30s, in St. Louis. The story has to do with the Prohibition (the time when the sale of alcohol was illegal), and the characters are all cats!
The level of quality and hilarity in Lackadaisy is really stupefying. The artist is immensely talented.

Hell, it's even educational!

Disclosure: I had no freakin' idea what 'Prohibition' was before I found this site. So there's your proof. You can learn and have fun at the same time. Huh. Go figure.

My favorite characters are Viktor and Mordecai.
Viktor is a brute who's grunts are peppered with a heavy Russian accent. Mordecai is the intelligent, collected type-- but as soon as you go asymmetrical on him, he'll trounce you like you were nothing.

I'm not joking. Lackadaisy. Go. Now. What've'ya got to lose? ... Besides your respect for me. But, who are we kidding, such a thing never existed!

'Til tomorrow, boys and babes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment